Lion's Mane Mushroom (500mg)
Lion's mane mushroom contains hericenones and erinacines. Much like fertilizer for your brain, these compounds help your brain produce more nerve growth factor (NGF)  to protect and repair your nerves. The result? You stay sharper for longer.
Lion's mane also promotes brain plasticity  to improve your memory and expand your scope for learning.
Lion's mane mushroom even reduces stress  to keep you happy and calm under pressure.
1. Ma, B-J. et al. Hericenones and erinacines: stimulators of nerve growth factor (NGF) biosynthesis in Hericium erinaceus. Mycology: An International Journal on Fungal Biology Volume 1, 2010 - Issue 2
2. Brandalise, F. et al. Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2017; 2017: 3864340. Published online 2017 Jan
3. Nagano, M. et al. Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. Biomed Res. 2010 Aug;31(4):231-7.
In-depth research shows ashwagandha repairs and renews the axons and dendrites in your brain to restore and enhance your memory .
Ashwagandha also boosts the level of choline in your brain. This lifts your mood , boosts motivation  and allows you to recall even the smallest details with ease .
Proof ashwagandha reduces stress
Research shows 300mg of ashwagandha reduces cortisol (stress hormone) levels by up to 27.9% after 60 days of use . In one study, this led to a 68.1% reduction in ‘social dysfunction’ – a broad term which covers stress and shyness.
1. Tomoharu, K. et al. Neuritic regeneration and synaptic reconstruction induced by withanolide A. Br J Pharmacol. 2005 Apr; 144(7): 961–971. Published online 2005 Feb 14.
2. Bswajit, A. et al. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.
3. Cooley, K. et al. Naturopathic care for anxiety: a randomized controlled trial ISRCTN78958974. PLoS One. 2009 Aug 31;4(8):e6628.
4. Choudhary, D. and Bhattacharyya, S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. Pages 599-612 | Published online: 21 Feb 2017
5. Chandrasekhar, K. et al. (2012). A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 34(3), p.255.
When ingested, citicoline splits into choline and cytidine. Your body then converts choline into acetylcholine, which improves the signal strength between neurons. This enhances memory, attention, learning and skills of recall .
The body also converts cytidine into uridine. By doing so, it repairs and protects your brain cells to help you stay at the top of your game for years to come .
How citicoline sharpens your mind – the data
In one study, citicoline improved membrane formation by 26% and brain energy by 13.6% . At a dose of 250mg, this translates to marked increases in attention and fewer mistakes in tests.
1. Taylor, P. and Brown, J.H. Synthesis, Storage and Release of Acetylcholine. Correspondence to Palmer Taylor and Joan Heller Brown, Department of Pharmacology, 0636, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093.
2. Hasselmo, M.E. The Role of Acetylcholine in Learning and Memory. Curr Opin Neurobiol. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2009 Mar 24.
3. Grieb, P. Neuroprotective Properties of Citicoline: Facts, Doubts and Unresolved Issues. CNS Drugs. 2014; 28(3): 185–193. Published online 2014 Feb 7.
4. Bettini, R. and Gorini, M. [Reaction times during citicoline treatment]. Clin Ter. 2002 Jul-Aug;153(4):247-50.
5. Silveri M.M. et al. Cognizin® Citicoline Increases Brain Energy (ATP) by 14% and Speeds up Formation of Brain Membranes by 26% in Healthy Adults. Soc. Neurosci, San Diego, CA